How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Password & Security" Icon.
3. Enter your old password.
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Click on change password.
You will see a success message then it means your password is changed, Log out and access your account using your new password.
Note: If you forgot your cPanel password and are unable to access your account, please open a ticket with us.
Was this answer helpful?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution