How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to do so.
First method: Paper Lantern Theme.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on the "Change Style" Icon.
3. You will see a lot of themes on the themes page. Just select the one you like and click on "Apply".
Second method: Change the theme instantly (Retro X3 Theme Only)
1. We assume you are already logged into your cPanel account. In your cPanel account near the left side of the page you should see a "Switch Theme" option with drop-down menu.
2. Choose your favorite theme from the drop-down menu and it will apply automatically.
Was this answer helpful?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution