How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage?
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much space from cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
If you wish to reset the PHP version to the default version, follow these instructions:1. Log...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution